Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Windows Server Administrator
Location: CONCORD, California
Term: 6 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Working knowledge of Relativity Server 2021 on-prem version 11.1.582.3 for six different environments.
- Working, basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or higher version.
- Working, basic knowledge of T-SQL needed to execute or write basic SQL queries.
- Working, basic knowledge of Windows Server 2016.
- Basic knowledge of Agile practices and tools as they apply to the SDLC.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Desired or Preferred Skills
- In-depth knowledge of networking (firewalls and troubleshooting network connectivity)
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 2016 Server or higher configuration and tuning
- Advanced knowledge of T-SQL for Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or higher
- Basic knowledge of .NET programming or C++/C# programming
- Willingness to learn new technologies and integrate them with Relativity Server 2021
- RCA or other Relativity certification for Server 2021 version
- Demonstrated past experience with Relativity administration for multiple environments
- Willingness to learn Relativity infrastructure and run SQL