Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: FREMONT, California, 94538
Term: 12 months
- Automating installation, software packaging, service configuration and integration with our monitoring platform.
- Development of tools to instrument internal support and operational processes.
- Work closely with Engineering and Operations to develop an end-to-end automated platform.
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Release or Automation or Software Engineering experience, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Automation Experience with Ansible (preferred), Chef, Puppet, Terraform, or Robotics Process Automation platform.
- 5+ years Linux experience.
- 5+ years programming experience with scripting languages. Polyglot scripting experience (must be fluent in at least two of the following: bash, python, perl, ruby).
- 3+ years of experience in DevSecOps toolchains/automation to achieve CICD, Blue-Green deployments, feature toggles (Git, Jenkins, uDeploy).
- 3+ years with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban.
- 3+ years with two or more of Grafana, Prometheus, ELK or SPLUNK, AppDynamics or Dynatrace.
- Detail oriented self-starter capable of working independently.
- Experience in AIOPS: Big Panda, Moogsoft, Artificial Intelligence (Al) and Machine Learning (ML) Framework.
- Experience with private or public cloud technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to document and design proposals.
- Expert in writing software packaging and deploying into a fully automated environment.
- Experience in creating Elastic dashboards.
- Experience in Service Now.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.