Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years of experience in ETL or Talend or PySparkComponents (database, file, API, etc.), Context management, Deployment, Performance Tuning and Administration (setting up projects, using admin-console to configure jobs, etc.) to help build end to end ETL connection from client sources, staging data lake to solution DB/server.
- 3+ years of strong working knowledge on Database: Object Oriented & Relational DB. Strong experience on SQL, PL/SQ and DB query languages and tools.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Hadoop Ecosystem and Big data technologies like HDFS, Object Store, Hortonwork, Hive, Kafka, & Spark..
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Linux and have ETL development, deployment and optimization experience using standard big data tools.
- Autosys knowledge
- Experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions e.g. Google Cloud Platform tools.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations