Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- In addition to user-interface development the full-stack developer will also manage and implement the server side service layer and API’s that directly support the logical workflows and data transmission beneath the application front-end.
- Responsible for supporting technology delivery within both Strategic and Operational Risk domains.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Requires extensive experience in developing complex application user interfaces that are able to be integrated with mid-tier application layers/services established with Spring Boot or other Java based frameworks via the extensive use of RESTFul Services and APIs.
- 5+ year experience software development.
- Spring boot OR Angular (version2+) experience.
- Experience in developing Services and Applications using Spring Boot.