Lead QA Automated Tester- REMOTE
- Location: North Carolina, 60540
- Salary: $65 - $75 / hour
- Job Type:Contract
Posted 5 months ago
- Pay 65 to 80
- Function: Quality Assurance / Test Development
- Job Ref: 239507
· At least 8 yrs. experience in Manual testing, Test Planning, Estimations
· At least 4 yrs. experience in scripting automation using Selenium
· At least 2 yrs. recent experience in testing APIs and Automating API Tests
· At least 4 yrs. Current experience in SQL scripting used for Data verification
(Backend Tests) and Automation SQL Tests.
· 4 years experience with Defect cycle, defect priority, Defect
4-6 Years testing .Net Applications
4 Years Agile experience
· Current Team Lead should be able to handle end to end test activities for a
· Outstanding Communication
Thrives in a fast paced environment, self starter that jumps in figures it out!
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.