Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Project Manager
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202-1675
Term: 22 months
- Lead complex initiatives managing all activities in a project life-cycle such as initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing associated with projects that are long-term, line of business wide and medium to high risk, scope and complexity with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in project plans and budgets for change management.
- Review and initiate complex multi-business and enterprise support operations, organizational systems knowledge and navigation to anticipate change impacts.
- Ensure full understanding of project impacts that translate into comprehensive engagement strategies.
- Make decisions in end to end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end while developing and implementing program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Demonstrate understanding of policy, methodology and artifact creation that influence and lead change management to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with executive leadership, stakeholders, project leads, executive leadership, sponsors and business partners to clarify and define project requirements.
- Manage a team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge of Electronic Trading Intraday Risk Management.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Lead Program and Change management experience in a financial services environment that includes leading large high risk, complex products and/or programs that engage multiple lines of business.
- Flexibility with working hours as some international timeframe accommodations are likely to be needed occasionally.
- Have experience working with international-based partners and stakeholders.
- Available full-time (100%) at least through the end of year 2023 and likely throughout 2024 or some portion thereof.
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, product managers, sponsors, strategic partners and peers.
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives & priorities.
- Creating and presenting effective and influential presentations/summaries to multiple levels of leaders.
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build and maintain effective business partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to make quick decisions and turn findings into strategic imperatives.
- Experience working with Jira, Agile Central, Team Registry, Clarity and Enterprise Change Management policy and methodology.
- Broad financial services experience, working within multiple lines of business that preferably includes Branch /retail banking.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- 5+ years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.