Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Process Engineer
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Lead group initiatives that encompass research and future state requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts.
- Ensure effective relationships among the design teams and partners.
- Develop root cause research and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods.
- Ensure development of metrics that provide data for future improvement opportunities.
- Ensure appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and statistical approach.
- Coach multiple redesign teams.
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives.
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers.
- Lead team to achieve objectives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience. BS/BA degree.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.