Lead .NET Engineer - 100% REMOTE!!
Fortune500 technology firm seeking a motivated and talented Software Engineers Lead for a talented & growing team in the midst of cloud modernization! This team of Software Engineers utilize industry-leading technologies to solve interesting and complicated challenges for rapidly expanding market. If you are looking for a culture based on engineering excellence, in which your contributions and ideas really make a difference, please send your resume and LinkedIn profile today!
What skills will set you up for success?
- Ability to quickly consume and understand business strategy and operating models; can apply gap analysis techniques to create long-term technical product strategy.
- Ability to align technical product and social capabilities match business needs and goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate goals, metrics, and value propositions across the organization.
- Ability to facilitate design, development, and support of existing and new products between business stakeholders.
- Passion for solving problems
- Desire to learn & grow which includes seeking and giving feedback
What are the must-haves?
- Lead and/or Design experience
- Senior level .NET system services, communication protocols, and development skills.
- Exposure around Object Oriented Design & Analysis principles in C#; as well as WCF, API, ORM, .Net Core, SOA, SaaS, and SQL data store technologies.
- Must be able to evaluate and modify database complex stored procedures, optimize database structures, and have familiarity with containerization of databases.
- Must be able to deep-dive into various data stores to product meaningful insights, operational intelligence, customer experience visualizations, and proactive trend analyses.
- Good collaboration skills & communication skills
- Good problem solving & critical thinking skills
Bonus Points for:
- Bachelor's Degree (highly preferred)
- GCP certification
You will be paid well as a contractor. Once this converts to FTE you will receive competitive pay, bonus opportunity, full suite of medical benefits including all of the bells & whistles: retirements saving plan options with company match, robust PTO, life and ADD insurance, bonus potential and the opportunity to work 100% remote from the comfort of your home office! Please send your .NET Lead resume and your LinkedIn profile to us today to begin a discussion about this awesome opportunity with one of the nations best FinTech firms!!