Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Marketing Consultant
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94104
Term: 12 months
- Lead in development of channel plan that includes designing and executing increasingly complex campaigns within marketing owned channels.
- Provide channel Subject Matter Expertise (SME) consultation critical to achieving campaign results or success while following process, best practice, and governance.
- Contribute and recommend solutions to targeting, creative and customer offer fulfillment requirements to major line of businesses by leveraging post launch performance learnings when available.
- Meet marketing deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of legal, compliance, privacy regulations and policies related to marketing
- Translate channel plans of message objective(s) into targeting specifications for downstream deployment. This includes documentation of semi-technical eligibility rules, hands-on creation of the business eligibility rules, QA/QC validation, peer review of the targeting setup within Marketing’s platform Interaction Advisor or Pega Systems.
- Analyze data, trends and marketing ROI and drives changes across multiple lines of business and/or enterprise-wide regarding customer experience, customer service, business model, processes, product or program development, and advertising campaigns.
- Enable and adopt digital product and service delivery capabilities that enhance existing campaign support and partner expectations.
- Seek to improve processes, delivery times, quality of work and team resources and this includes managing communications and expectations with key partners.
- Build trust and confidence with business partners using digital first, from campaign design and development to deployment and post launch performance insight.
- Champion one-to-one marketing, customer centricity, machine learning and AI solutions that benefits the customers and enterprise.
- May mentor and/or supervise other team members.
- Lead complex initiatives and work across functional teams to strategize, plan and ensure execution of a variety of marketing, development strategies and programs with broad impact.
- Act as key participant in complex marketing analysis, customer retention, customer profile, sales and profitability for marketing.
- Participate and lead complex cross-functional groups to create, edit, and manage digital content for more advanced marketing campaigns, programs or initiatives that enable seamless customer engagement across all digital channels.
- Make decisions in projecting or forecasting future marketing needs.
- Analyze and interpret trends to ensure adherence to legal, compliance, privacy regulations and policies related to marketing.
- Collaborate and consult with cross enterprise, cross lines of business, vendor relationships and cross functional resources on highly complex initiatives to achieve marketing deliverables.
- Manage a team or lead virtual cross functional teams.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Platforms (i.e. Mobile or Social Media) experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years of proven campaign management experience working with marketing professionals to define targeting strategies that drive results.
- Experience with Pega System developing Next Best Action or Customer Engagement conversations extremely desirable.
- Experience leading effective collaboration across a team of project managers focusing on different functional areas for the same project.
- Ability to turn preliminary or ambiguous information, ideas, or problems into well-defined plans and solutions.
- Ability to develop and lead implementation of strategic business development initiatives and marketing strategies.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skill.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills.
- 2+ years’ experience with SalesForce, Tableau, Teradata Structured Query Language (SQL), preferably experience in developing rule-based models, advanced predictive models, and descriptive statistics.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.