Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Java Software Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
- 12+ years of Software Engineering experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Application Development in Java.
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Boot.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Base Technologies such as Oracle or Mongo DB.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Process Orchestration
- 2+ years' experience with API Gateway and Containerization
- 2+ years of experience in Agile working environment such as Scrum or Kanban.
- 2 +years of experience in Kafka.
- 2+ years of experience in Rest API.
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud Implementation (Azure, Kubernetes, Google or PCF).
- 2+ years of experience in Microservices or SOA.
- Knowledge about Stored procedure using Oracle.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and products.
- Experience Leading and Coaching Junior Staff.
- Experience working with Wholesale Payments is plus.
- Experience in Oracle Service Bus is plus
- Strong Design experience in Design Patterns, Domain Driven Design, and Event based integration.