Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Location: West Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis, MN, Dallas, TX, or Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex initiatives to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Participate in various projects intended to continually improve or upgrade the infrastructure.
- Evaluate internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Review and analyze high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with the team and third party vendors.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Make decisions in technical designs, implementation plans and identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
- Recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and achieve results.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with customer and vendor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise Server.
- Experience with GitHub clone, change and push.
- Linux Shell Scripting Experience.
- PowerShell Scripting Experience.
- Linux, Windows Server Experience, MAC OS is a Plus.
- Vi and Emacs Editor Experience.
- Knowledge of Confluence, Jira and ServiceNow.
- 5+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.