Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Infrastructure Engineer
Location: CHASKA, Minnesota, 55318
Term: 9 months
- Provides service desk ticket support to Azure DevOps Server end-user community.
- Updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides related training.
- Troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues, and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups.
- Conducts Software and Hardware configuration baseline audits and maintains record keeping of configuration baseline information.
- Ensures accuracy of Azure DevOps topology baseline information throughout various client record keeping systems.
- Communicates Azure DevOps configuration baseline changes to end-user community as appropriate.
- Co-ordinates and maintains the setup and management of Azure DevOps topology monitoring systems and processes.
- Remediates software, hardware, and system vulnerabilities as identified within the Azure DevOps topology.
- Lead complex initiatives to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Participate in various projects intended to continually improve or upgrade the infrastructure.
- Evaluate internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Review and analyze high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Design, build, deploy and maintain infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with the team and third party vendors.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Make decisions in technical designs, implementation plans and identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Direct the daily risk and control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures and work standards to ensure success.
- Recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and achieve results.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with customer and vendor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Configuration Management/DevOps Engineering experience.
- 3+ years of Team Foundation Server/Azure DevOps Server experience.
- 1+ years of Batch/PowerShell Scripting experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and persistence of follow-through.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize competing demands within the team, across work teams, and with partners.
- 5+ years of Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.