Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Information Security Analyst
Location: New York, NY, 10017
Term: 12 months
- Provide advanced information security consultation for all aspects of information security compliance policy, risk management, and remediation.
- Direct information security risk assessment and research, and recommend remediation plans and strategies.
- Influence stakeholders on net new or on material changes to an asset to influence control decisions.
- Provide consulting on security risk assessment and research, and recommend remediation plans and strategies.
- Act as more experienced lead to the organization to develop security risk awareness and mitigating actions.
- Consult the organization on complex security issues and findings.
- Manage the most complex and critical information assets.
- Evaluate and interpret internal and companywide information security policies, processes, standards, and participate with more experienced leaders in decision making on information security.
- Serve as information security lead to advise on the development and delivery of Information Security Education and Awareness.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and teams.
- Coordinate with vendor manager on third party assets to manage information security risks.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Should have strong experience in Business Continuity Planning processes and background in Cyber Resiliency activities.
- Have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage multiple parallel deliverables to completion within deadlines, and experience with communicating progress to senior leadership.
- Obtain buy-in from application teams to engage and prioritize work and should have a very strong technical knowledge with respect to tech stack/application architecture.
- Other desired qualities include:
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of NIST 800-160
- Experience with Bare Metal Restore/Clean Rebuild
- 5+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.