Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: IAM Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC, Chandler, AZ, Minneapolis, MN
Term: 24 months
- Provide advanced information security consultation for all aspects of information security compliance policy, risk management, and remediation.
- Direct information security risk assessment and research, and recommend remediation plans and strategies.
- Influence stakeholders on net new or on material changes to an asset to influence control decisions.
- Provide consulting on security risk assessment and research, and recommend remediation plans and strategies.
- Act as more experienced lead to the organization to develop security risk awareness and mitigating actions.
- Consult the organization on complex security issues and findings.
- Manage the most complex and critical information assets.
- Evaluate and interpret internal and companywide information security policies, processes, standards, and participate with more experienced leaders in decision making on information security.
- Serve as information security lead to advise on the development and delivery of Information Security Education and Awareness.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level to more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and teams.
- Coordinate with vendor manager on third party assets to manage information security risks.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Must have experience in Identity and Access Management Capabilities: Access Administration, Access Controls or IAM Data Sciences
- Experience working with internal customers and stakeholder to define needs and requirements using agile story formats
- Experience analyzing how products and processes need to be modified or improved to achieve the desired functional results.