Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Database Engineer
Location: PHOENIX, Arizona, 85027
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex or critical database management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and business groups, including database architecture, design, integration and data modeling.
- Provide the highest technical expertise for the planning, research, design implementation, maintenance, and control of server class databases.
- Review and analyze complex database technologies that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors.
- Design and certify next generation database technologies.
- Assist in database installations, including troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Recommend improvements to web application processing issues and design.
- Consult with multiple client groups to provide strategic solutions, influencing long range internal and enterprise level database architecture and management strategies.
- Provide technical leadership and recommendation into the future direction of database technology.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Oracle database and PL/SQL
- 3+ years of experience working in agile teams
- 3+ years of experience designing and creating customized APIs and/or web services
- ETL (4 - 6 Years)
- Data Quality (2 - 4 Years)
- Oracle /SQL (4 - 6 Years)
- SQL (4 - 6 Years)
- 5+ years of Database Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.