Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Financial Data Management Analyst
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
Term: 24 months
- Work with leads, and technology subject matter experts to identify and document information business requirements.
Organize and lead companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes.
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements.
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues.
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data.
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members.
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy.
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business.
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies.
- Partner with groups and various levels of seniority companywide to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Requires an expert understanding of both the technology and business components of the project and their interdependencies for the desired solution.
- Expert understanding of one or more domain areas- Securities & Derivatives, COllateral Management, Investmenet And reference dataset.
- Agile familiarity.
- 5+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.