Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Business Execution Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC
Term: 6 months
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives. Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of business analysis experience.
- 5+ years of Agile Jira experience as a business analyst (authoring user stories and acceptance criteria to express strong organizational and critical thinking skills).
- includes technical stories
- 4 + years of RUP (Rational Unified Process) experience as a BA.
- Strong experience in Use Case development (ability to write a use case from scratch, business rules, supplemental specifications, activity diagrams).
- BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Chatbot experience a plus.
- Authentication a plus.
- JAMA tool experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, work well under tight deadlines, and be comfortable working with technical and business teams.
- Be part of a scrum team and participate in daily standups, lead grooming sessions, author user stories, provide feedback in retrospectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage 2 scrum teams if needed.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools.
- Familiar with data analysis.
- Understand data concepts and how data is used.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.