Grow your career as a L2 Application Support with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week. Will providing level 2 support for the Authentication and Data Security Infrastructure. Will be expected to oversee the operations related work and projects, security assessment, COB testing, maintenance of documentation and inventories, integration of Infrastructure and tools under global operational model, manage production problems, root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and minor enhancements, perform on-call support as required, perform risk control self-assessment tests and exercises, supporting project transition, operations, and technology.
- Provide technical application support for the security infrastructure and applications.
- Production and UAT environment troubleshooting expertise.
- Capacity, performance and stability reporting and management.
- Maintenance of scripts and other tools for system monitoring and process automation.
- Provide technical mentoring.
- Lead operations-related projects and security assessment for the infrastructure associated with the applications in scope.
- Leadership skills to document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Responsible with assessing the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Work closely with the infrastructure team to ensure the operational requirements are met during application integrations.
- Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar is required.
- Prefer certifications in CISSP, ITIL, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, RedHat, MCSE, Cloud.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in operations support or system administration.
- In-depth background in UNIX & Wintel technologies.
- Knowledge and experience with the following Operating Systems is a must: Red Hat, Linux, Windows System, or other Unix-based Operating Systems.
- Hands on experience with Unix scripting, SQL, or any other similar.
- Prefer knowledge of security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies:
- Multi-Factor Authentication and Authorization Technologies: Safeword Premier Access, Cisco ISE, CITI2EE End to End Encryption, Cloud IAM, SiteMinder
- Data Security Technologies: Cortosis, DTAAS, Ionic
- PKI Technology and Encryption Systems: Entrust, MS-PKI, Venafi Encryption Director, OCSP, Hashicorp
- Identity Management Technologies: SailPoint, Powerbroker
- Privileged Access and Vault Management Technologies: CyberArk, SCAPDAP, WAIS
- Monitoring or Automation Tools: Tivoli, Sensu, Autosys, ServiceNow
- Prefer knowledge of the following components:
- Web Servers (Apache, IIS, Sun One Web servers)
- Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Databases (Oracle, SQL server, Sybase)
- Programming languages (Java, Perl, C/C++)
- Understanding of security, network architectures and protocols.
- Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC)
- Working knowledge in Key and certificate encryption, life cycle and end-to-end communication.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.