Position: Junior O&M Curam Developer
Location: Durham NC 27709
Term: 6 months
- Assist with the development and implementation of the state Families Accessing Services through Technology (State FAST) using Curam Software.
- Significant delivery responsibilities as part of the state FAST development and will act as the point of contact on-site for development-related questions and issues that arise which cannot be addressed by a technical consultant.
- Work closely with Senior Technical Consultants on design and development issues.
- Duties include but are not limited to functional and detailed requirement development, code development, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, functional and detailed design, and life cycle management for the implementation of the state FAST.
- Areas of focus will include business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Curam. These activities will involve the use of COTS Curam Enterprise Framework Components, Curam Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Curam Express Rules for Triage (CERT), Oracle, use of XML technology in Curam, Curam Evidence Framework, Subversion, and WebSphere.
- Responsibilities also include reporting statuses to the state FAST Project Manager and adhering to the department’s policies and procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Curam V6 Certified Developer
- 3 years of experience in social enterprise management.
- 3 years of experience as a Curam Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
- 3 years of experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues.
- 3 years of experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- 3 years of experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customers by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identifying options.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- 3 years of experience using the Curam Enterprise Framework Components, Curam Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Curam Express Rules for Triage (CERT).
- 3 years of experience using Oracle and Subversion.
- 3 years of experience and technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL.
- 3 years of experience and techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL).
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools.
- Experience with state government IT Functions.
- Experience with the Curam Child Care Module.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.