Position: Junior O&M Curam Developer
Location: Durham NC 27709
Term: 6 months
- Assist with the development and implementation of the state Families Accessing Services through Technology (State FAST) using Curam Software.
- Significant delivery responsibilities as part of the state FAST development and will act as the point of contact on-site for development-related questions and issues that arise which cannot be addressed by a technical consultant.
- Work closely with Senior Technical Consultants on design and development issues.
- Duties include but are not limited to functional and detailed requirement development, code development, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, functional and detailed design, and life cycle management for the implementation of the state FAST.
- Areas of focus will include business and workflow process modeling, and business reengineering using Curam. These activities will involve the use of COTS Curam Enterprise Framework Components, Curam Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Curam Express Rules for Triage (CERT), Oracle, use of XML technology in Curam, Curam Evidence Framework, Subversion, and WebSphere.
- Responsibilities also include reporting statuses to the state FAST Project Manager and adhering to the department’s policies and procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Curam V6 Certified Developer
- 3 years of experience in social enterprise management.
- 3 years of experience as a Curam Developer with experience in the full life cycle of requirements through functional design and testing.
- 3 years of experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to address and solve issues.
- 3 years of experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- 3 years of experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customers by responding to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identifying options.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed technical procedures.
- 3 years of experience using the Curam Enterprise Framework Components, Curam Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Curam Express Rules for Triage (CERT).
- 3 years of experience using Oracle and Subversion.
- 3 years of experience and technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL.
- 3 years of experience and techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web Services standards (SOAP and WSDL).
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools.
- Experience with state government IT Functions.
- Experience with the Curam Child Care Module.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.