Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30009
Term: 12 months
Pay Rate: $27.83
- Provide business analyst services to help clients improve business performance and operate efficiently.
- Advise clients on improving and transforming financial processes and reporting systems.
- Analyze data, document findings, and prepare recommendations for the implementation of new financial systems, procedures, and organizational changes.
- Design outsourcing, off-shoring, and shared-service arrangements.
- Design and implement financial systems, and work with enterprise cost management systems.
- Assist clients with planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance measuring, and reporting services. Help clients reduce costs by consolidating finance functions across business units.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Manage risk in the delivery of quality client services.
- Generate and manage new business opportunities.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Comp Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years of experience with Visio.
- 4-6 years of experience with Microsoft word.
- 4-6 years of experience with Microsoft Excel.
- 4-6 years of experience with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 4-6 years of experience with Lotus Notes.
- 1-3 years of experience with Microsoft Outlook.
- 4-6 years of experience in Requirements Management.
- 4-6 years of experience in Requirements Development.
- 4-6 years of experience in Process Modeling.
- Strong Facilitation, Analytical Thinking, Communication, and Conflict Management Skills.
- Moderate to Strong Effective Listening, Leadership, Report Writing, Problem Solving, Relationship management, and Negotiation skills.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.