Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Jr. Java Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 12+ months with possibility of conversion
Hybrid onsite 1-2 days per week
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent training required.
- Entry level 2 years' experience required.
- Exercises minimal independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required).
- Basic ability to work independently and manage ones time (Required).
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software (Required).
- Basic knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models (Required).
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, Java, SQL, etc. (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic design, build or maintenance of web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
- Evaluate code to ensure it is valid, meets industry standards and is compatible with devices or operation systems.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.