Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Addison, TX, 75001
Term: 6 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Top Skills:
- Core Java + JUnit Testing.
- React and/or Angular.
- Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 2+ years of Core Java and Spring experience.
- 2+ years of RESTful web services and knowledge of Microservices.
- 1+ year ReactJS and/or Angular.
- Desired Qualifications:
- BA/BS/BE degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3+ years of Agile experience.
- Experience with Kafka.
- Knowledge of Microservices.
- 3+ years' experience with SDLC tools and processes including GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, Maven or Gradle.
- Knowledge of BDD.
- 1+ years of Mongo DB experience.
- 1+ year Azure-Kubernetes or like cloud experience.
- 2 + years of experience in developing JUnit test cases.
- 1+ years of Single Page Application (SPA) with micro frontend experience.
- Experience in designing and developing Cloud native applications.
- Experience with NodeJS and NPM.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.