- Developing new user-facing features, components, and templates.
- Developing features with a major focus on performance, scalability and future expansion.
- Developing reusable code and libraries.
- Developing unit tests and automated testing scripts.
- Ensuring the technical and business user feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Working alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- 2-4+ years of development experience with Java.
- Solid understanding of front-end development.
- Solid understanding of computer science data structures and algorithms.
- Ability and interest to learn other coding languages
- Ability to think strategically and make collaborative decisions
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- JQuery and Boot Strap experience.
- Angular development experience.
- Understanding of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 60+) development or solid understanding of Enterprise Content Management Systems development (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Sitecore, Kentico, or Craft).
- Understanding of build tools (Maven preferred, Gradle, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM).
- Experience with back-end development.
- Understanding of consuming REST APIs and SOAP Webservices.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of typical DevOps procedures.
- Knowledge of test-driven development and automated testing frameworks (Cucumber, Selenium, Gherkin).
- Knowledge of native app development (iOS and Android).
- Back End Development Skills: Java, PHP
- AEM Development Skills: HTL/Sightly, OSGI, Sling, JCR, TouchUI Dialog creation and Dispatcher configuration
- Administration/Operations/Debugging Skills: OS (RHEL7x), server (Apache) and applications (AEM) issues
- Automation Skills: Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience required
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.