Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with development using Java, Spring, Spring boot frameworks.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in relational or non-relational database management systems.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience with Unit and Integration testing with Junit, Selenium, Cucumber JS unit testing library (Jest, Mocha).
- 3+ Experience developing with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns.
- Experience in AWS Cloud technologies which should include one or more of: Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2, Lambda, Route53, CloudFront, API Gateway(Apigee)
- Hands-on backend microservices & API development using Java Spring Boot, Node.js, REST, JSON, NoSQL databases, MongoDB/PostgresSQL and Tomcat
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Good to Have:
- Good experience with API development using Java and MongoDB.
- AWS Developer Associate Certification or other similar AWS
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools.
- Familiarity with code versioning Git (Gitlab).
- Familiarity with backlog management tools like JIRA.