Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Java development with a good understanding on Core Java, Object Oriented development, design patterns, secured coding practices.
- Back End Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring security, ORM – Hibernate, REST full APIs, Micro services, Containerization, Unit testing frameworks and mock frameworks such as Junit and power mock etc.
- Dev Ops, CI/ CD pipeline, with good skills on build and deployment tools such as Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
- RDBMS such as Oracle, MS SQL.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Senior Software Engineer to work on Global Remittance System.