Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: SAN LEANDRO, California, 94577
Term: 9 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Additional Skills:
- Strong Java Full stack development experience with Enterprise Java frameworks like Sprint, Spring boot, Spring JPA with Micro services development , MongoDB as datastore and Event Driven application development.
- Analysis, design, technical documentation, development and implementation, and environment support of highly complex services applications.
- Expert level skills in Strong in Java, J2EE, MongoDB, Kafka, Streams, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, REST API development and Cloud application development is plus.
- Experience with application profiling, performance tuning, advanced JASON concepts such as closures, event handling, performance tuning, Object oriented design, data structures, prevent XSS and XSRF.
- Experience with development tools such as GitHub, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, UDeploy, AppDynamics, GeneOS, Splunk, JUnit.
- Experienced with Agile development methodology, CI/CD, EPL including prior project experience with this methodology.
- Banking and Payment application knowledge is additional plus.
- Full stack Java Developer with MongoDB and Kafka experience.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.