Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC, Phoenix, AZ; Irving, TX
Term: 9 months, contract to hire or Full Time
- Lead or participate in complex initiatives on selected domains.
- Assure quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions.
- Review and evaluate user needs and determine requirements.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Create test data and conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Understand and participate to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Assist other individuals in advanced software development.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of enterprise applications development experience using J2EE Technologies
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years SQL development
- 2+ years of MongoDB experience
- 1+ years of experience with Cloud technologies PCF/AWS/Azure
- 1+ years of experience with Kafka or any Pub/Sub patterns
- 1+ years of experience in Microservices development
- Good understanding of DevOps principles
- Exposure to Cloud computing, PaaS design principles, Microservices, Domain Driven Design and containers
- Agile experience
- 2+ years designing Microservices for deployment on an public cloud platform/environment
- Technical Skills: Java Spring, Kafka, Apigee, React, Microservices, MongoDB, GCP/Azure Public cloud containerization, Docker/K8s
- 4+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.