Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer
Location: CONCORD, California, 94520
Term: 6 months
- Lead complex initiatives on selected domains.
- Ensure systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk.
- Define opportunities to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost. Lead, design, develop, test and implement applications and system components, tools and utilities, models, simulation, and analytics to manage complex business functions using sophisticated technologies.
- Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
- Lead team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Mentor less experienced software engineers.
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including managers.
- Lead team to achieve objectives.
- Partner with production support and platform engineering teams effectively.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 9+ years of Java experience
- 9+ years of Java EE experience
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of Tomcat development or implementation experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- 5+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Ability to form a story through data analysis
- Ability to quickly and accurately execute tactical deliverables
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data management concepts, process, tools, and environments
- Knowledge and understanding of operational processes
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
- Cloud computing experience