Grow your career as a Pega Developer with CDH experience with an innovative global bank. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. May be required to work onsite up to 2-3 days per week.
- Architect the technical solution, and lead the technical team in development activities.
- Experience in implementing Pega Marketing CDH applications.
- Experience in defining strategies, campaigns, predictive and adaptive models.
- Participate in discussions to define KPIs and design Pega Marketing CDH application to meet those.
- Participate in project initiation, analysis, development life cycle.
- Troubleshoot issues with Pega CDH in the LSA or LDA role.
- Support production issues.
- Assist in product deployments.
- Own issues from beginning to end.
- Perform code reviews to ensure application quality.
- Ensure compliance with Guardrails, coding standards, UI standards and Corporate standards
- Mentor other team members.
- 6+ years of total Development experience
- Must have 3+ years of experience with Pega Marketing-CDH design and implementation.
- Must have Pega CSA certifications in Pega 8+.
- Must have worked in Pega Framework on Marketing.
- Must have Database management or DBA experience.
- Experience in performing impact analysis, application development, performance management.
- Experience working in a cloud environment such as AWS.
- Experience using Linux scripting, Cassandra, PostgreSql and NO SQL .
- Must have experience in marketing decisioning.
- Strongly prefer knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Prefer experience in CI/CD methodologies.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.