Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Saint Louis, MO - Minneapolis, MN - Charlotte, NC
Term: 24 months
- Developing enterprise web services for Wealth and Trust business domains
- Adhering to Software Development Lifecycle policies and procedures
- Understanding the business requirements, goals, objectives and building solutions that meet the business need
- Create Unit and Functional automated tests
- Will be working on an Agile team
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Java 11
- REST with JSON service development experience
- Swagger, Open API, or RAML specification experience
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment development technologies such as IBM UDeploy, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- Unit Testing with JUnit, Mockito, etc...
- Functional Testing with QMetry, TestNG, etc.
- Oracle Database experience
- Tanzu/Pivotal Cloud Foundry experience
- Agile Scrum or Kanban Experience, JIRA experience
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- .Net, Angular, & SQL experience