Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 12 months
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- Experience with cloud based tools: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Experience with Microservices development
- Experience with relational databases including Oracle, MySQL or DB2
- Experience with non-relational databases (i.e. NoSQL) such as MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, Azure Cosmos, Amazon DynamoDB or Cassandra
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with version control and source code repositories
- Experience writing unit test cases in JUnit, Cucumber, Gherkin, Jasmine, Karma, or Selenium
- Agile experience
- Experience working with multiple LOB and software development teams
- Experience with Angular 8+ or Angular Js
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Container Orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker, CDN technologies)
- Experience with IDE tools (VS Code, Eclipse)
- Experience with User Interface functional design (ADA principles)
- Knowledge and understanding of application or software security such as: web application penetration testing, secure code review, secure static code analysis
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with offshore team members
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.