Lead analytical and consulting working sessions to solve technical problems faced by the application teams trying to onboard to Apigee and/or IBM API Connect.
Understand business requirements and come up with technical solution in terms of APIs development.
Demonstrate the technical solution with Proof of Concept if required.
Work on design, development and validation of the API solutions prototypes.
Apply Open API standards and best practices while developing APIs.
- 6+ years of experience in API world with onboarding, developing, and testing of APIs.
- Technical Skills: IBM API Connect, DataPower, and Apigee Skillset
- Must have hands-on experience in API Security, Performance, including SSL, Certificates, etc.
- Must have Apigee and/or IBM API Connect experience.
- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of the APIs.
- Prefer working experience with the API Management platforms to develop APIs, Products, Plans and testing them.
- Knowledge of API Gateways basic fundamentals and implementation.
- Knowledge of MPG, WSP, Crypto Keys required.
- Experience with DevOps tools like TeamCity, Urban Deploy, Git, Jenkins, BitBucket.
- Experience with various Test tools required such as: SoapUI, Postman, etc.
- Understanding of leveraging Integration Patterns based on the requirements using Synchronous (REST, SFTP, GZIP, SOAP) and Asynchronous (Message Queuing).
- Experience working with monitoring tools like Splunk, Kibana, etc.
- Web Services Interoperability knowledge.
- Transformation and aggregation of the APIs.
- Prefer Apigee & IBM API Connect certifications.
- Able to understand and create non-functional requirements based on the business requirements.
- Experience with error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Excellent communication.
- Willing to work and coordinate with offshore team for solution delivery.
- Strongly prefer Banking industry experience.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.