Location: Scottsdale, AZ - Hybrid Schedule
Term: 6 month - Contract to hire
Pay rate: $50/hr
- Responsible for all Major P1 incidents and per defined process for P2 and P3 Major incidents.
- Publish Retrospective Reports
- Created metric for trending and analysis
- Develop solid proactive problem management processes
- Accountable for Continual Service Improvements (CSI) to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our IT processes and services by analyzing and reporting on key metrics.
- Develop and document training material for Problem Management Best Practices and other processes and lead the delivery of training presentations to IT teams.
- As a subject matter expert, and in collaboration with other Process Specialists, maintain a process compliance training program for IT resources by tracking compliance to processes and determining a plan for mitigation of gaps.
- Create and maintain documentation for new and existing processes, including but not limited to workflows, procedures, policy statement.
- Participate in requirements gathering for enhancements to processes or new features/functionality through the use of the ITSM software product.
- Develop use case scenarios to use in the ITSM software product for use in UAT or other regression testing, and actively participate in UAT testing.
- Work closely with service, product, and business owners to integrate service management practices into the delivery of IT services
- Engage regularly with stakeholders to develop, manage, and refine the ITSM processes, ensuring their needs are met.
- Support, promote and ensure consistent alignment to IT standards, processes, and tools
- Three years or more of experience demonstrating extensive subject matter expertise supporting and adhering to an ITSM Problem Management process. Additional experience with other ITSM processes including incident management, change management, reporting and performance analytics, is preferable.
- Three years or more of knowledge and experience supporting an ITSM software product, preferably ServiceNow.
- ITIL Foundations Certification- Preferred .
- Advanced knowledge of problem management methodologies such as 5 Whys, 6Ms, Ishikawa.
- This position requires a high school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations certification- preferred