Seeking an IT Project Coordinator for a 3 month contract (possible extensions) opportunity with our healthcare industry client.
Should have some Technical knowledge but will not be hands on supporting technology.
Experience with Excel for documenting processes and asset management is needed.
Responsible for the following:
- Ensuring all project information is documented inclusive of (Changes, Action Items, Issues, Risks and Decisions), project schedule updates and the preparation of meeting materials (agendas, meeting minutes, presentations, etc.)
- Assist with assessments and data collection of IT, Telecom, Cabling, etc for new centers that will be moving into the standard client format
- Compile weekly project status reports and other reports as necessary
- Interact with Field Technicians and Project stakeholders as required
- Ensure all project documents are stored in the appropriate document repository
- Should have strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Should be able to think out of the box and act timely as needed
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re a top 15 U.S. IT staffing firm and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
For hourly W2 contract roles, MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see https://www.matrixres.com/consultants-overview/benefits-and-payroll for more information. For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits will be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.
MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.