Large global supply chain company with a large office facility in Green Bay, WI is seeking an IT Support Technician to help end-users onsite at the deskside, by phone, and through remote support. You will troubleshoot technical problems and provide guidance around products covered within the company’s diverse portfolio of hardware, software, and service offerings. This role is 100% onsite in Green Bay, WI but over time, some remote work will be acceptable.
In this role as an IT Support Technician, you will engage in the following daily activities:
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT DUTIES
- Respond to customer inquiries/requests for technical support.
- Identify, prioritize, research & escalate issues according to SOP.
- Resolve technical matters to meet customer service level agreements.
- Document, track & monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Facilitate and coordinate critical support matters.
- Administer parts of issue tracking & change request management systems.
- Provision all user account moves, additions & changes (as required).
- Monitor, investigate & escalate log file issues accordingly.
- Publish break/fix issue/resolution information to knowledge-base.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Conference room equipment support
- Hardware and Software procurement
- Hardware and Software installations
- Endpoint full system image deployment
- Endpoint remote and on-site diagnostics and repairs
- Endpoint Operating System patching
- Life Cycle management of endpoints including the disposal of EOL hardware
- Microsoft Windows 10 support and issue resolution
- Resolution of all Desktop and Help Desk/ePDSM (ServiceNow) related incidents submitted for the Green Bay office
- Creation and maintenance of Green Bay office technical Standard Operating Procedures
- Creation and maintenance of Green Bay office technical “self-help user guides
- End user training of IT tools and procedures
- End user support of applications and user accounts
- Active Directory account provisioning and maintenance
- Emergency (aka “911”) call handling as needed during service outage events
- Multi-function device (email/scan/fax) administration and support
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent, i.e., military, trade school, etc. and 2 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of degree, high school diploma or GED and 4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.