Our client is looking for an experienced Solution Architect with excellent functional and technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management (formerly known as Finance and Operations) and related technologies e.g., Power Platform (like Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, Dataverse), Azure Services, and integrations with 3rd party applications (Coupa, AvaTax, ExpertAR, …). You will join our Enterprise Business Systems Team and taking on a key role in transforming our Enterprise ERP Architecture.
You will strategically assist internal clients with?assessments, solution design, and?implementation?of Microsoft Dynamics Finance & SCM and bi-directional system integrations. Responsible for overall application architecture, break-fix issues and design decisions inclusive deployments, migrations, and enhancements. Map overall design to requirements and systems, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit within the enterprise context.?
- Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.?
- Collaborate closely with our project teams, development teams and external partners to build and drive scalable Enterprise Solutions.
- Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for mid to large sized Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM projects.?
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the?form?of software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs.
- Strong understanding of when to use of native features and when it is appropriate to use custom development. Ability to successfully communicate this information internal client teams.?
- Participates with?implementation delivery team to develop a solution proposal that includes scope, assumptions, implementation plan, and technology solution options to meet project goals as well as longer term needs.?
- Maintains knowledge of third-party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively?compare solutions.
- Provides enterprise architecture with D365 and integrations with 3rd party software packages (such as Expert AR, Coupa, etc.).
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.?
- Communicates complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills.?
- Executes upgrades and assists with environment migrations for D365
- Occasionally assist with providing inputs to the project plans, estimates and scope for sales proposals and statements of?work.
- Participate in implementation, customization, and configuration for D365 solutions?
- Create Technical Design Documents and maintain Application Infrastructure Documentation.
- Setting up Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM, working knowledge of LCS, 3rd party ISV’s and plugins, Azure DevOps, and Solution Deployment.
- Smart, humble, ambitious, and self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a desire to continuously learn and improve
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills?
- Excellent time management skills, demonstrated by being on time to meetings, and meeting commitments
- 5+ years of hands-on experience and deep technical/functional knowledge of Microsoft
- D365 Finance & SCM (preferable in a consulting environment)
- D365 Finance & SCM API integrations, OData, and X++
- Power Automate, Power Apps and Azure Services
- Azure DevOps, LCS, CI/CD
- Professional certification in Microsoft Dynamics Finance and SCM or agree to achieve appropriate certification in agreed upon timeframe?
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes?
- Experience with participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements. Creation of Functional and Technical Documentation (FDD, TDD, ER) including specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations?
- During solution design, encourages open-ended discussion and problem solving by assessing collective work with an openness to share ideas for a mutual success between 3rd party developers, integrators, and business teams