Position: IT Service Desk/PC Tech
Log, diagnose, and resolve intermediate to advanced computer-related calls.
May coordinate the initial set-up and maintenance/repairs of desktop hardware and/or client software.
May be required to move 50-60 pounds.
May be required to provide on-call support.
Comply with a Code of Ethics that covers several obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ideally, this consultant will have at least one year of desktop or help desk support, but the manager is open to college graduates with some IT background like working at Best Buy or geek squad. ?
- Intermediate technical PC skills including knowledge of operating systems, networking, and/or hardware.
- Detail-oriented and have strong communication, customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
- Great customer service skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn things quickly.
- Team Player
- Experience with O365 & Teams
- VPN / VDI experience
Computer-related designation or certification.
Experience with Active Directory
Experience with Azure/MFA
Experience with SharePoint
Our client is a global financial company with 18,000 employees passionate about improving the wealth and well-being of people and businesses. In business for more than 140 years, it has helped more than 38 million customers plan, insure, invest, and retire while working to support the communities where it does business, improve our planet, and build a diverse, inclusive workforce. Discover, grow, and thrive as part of a team that supports you