Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: IT Security Analyst
Location: Richmond, VA 23225
Term: 12 months
- Lead efforts in the DOC Security Program in the areas of risk management.
- Provide Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity assessments and updates.
- Conduct Disaster Recovery Coordination and lead efforts in testing.
- Implement security solutions to improve the DOC security posture.
- Perform Risk Assessments (including systems, third party reviews)
- Analyze, mitigate, and resolve security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Implement secure solutions to take advantage of new features and functionality available in cloud environments.
- Monitor, report and respond to security events.
- Implement cloud security strategies.
- Develop and recommend enhancements to technical standards, policies, and practices.
- Monitor and conduct quality assurance reviews and assess IT security compliance with policies, procedures, and standards.
- Develop and deliver security awareness programs and trainings.
- Conduct security incident management.
- Ensure compliance with results from penetration testing and vulnerability scans.
- Research emerging security trends and attack vectors.
- Participate in an on-call work rotation for incidents.
- Conduct internal and external Investigation or our business partners.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience performing risk assessments.
- 4+ years of experience monitoring, reporting, and responding to security events.
- 4+ years of experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scans.
- 4+ years of experience conducting Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity assessments.
- 4+ years of experience conducting Disaster Recovery Coordination and leading efforts in testing.
- 3+ years of experience Cloud experience (ex, implementing cloud security strategies).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!