We have an excellent career opportunity for a REMOTE IT Risk Analyst ideally with Big 4 consulting.
Our client is a thriving Insurance Brokerage with outstanding benefits, culture and work life balance. Please apply today if you have 5 years:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computer science or information systems.
- Extensive experience working in IT with 5+ years in a risk role that includes defining strategy, implementing new processes, project management and Information Technology audit practices.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT Controls testing.
- Experience with working in IT Risk domains to include Change Management, Asset Management (Hardware & Software), Enterprise operations Infrastructure Management, security operations, and secure software development.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Ability to conduct research into technology related risks and controls.
- Experience acting as a liaison to internal audit/external auditors, fulfilling audit requests and coordinating audit activities with IT stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven track record of interacting effectively with business partners or clients.
- Working knowledge of Information technology and security risk management frameworks and compliance practices such as NIST, COBIT 5.1. ITIL framework.
- Ability to develop IT Risk Management standards and guidelines based on best practices and industry standards.
- IT Business Continuity planning experience preferred, especially IT Disaster Recovery planning.
- Technical or professional certifications in field of specialization highly recommended. CISA, CRISC, CISSP or CISM preferred.
**MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP**
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.