Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: IT QA Analyst
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Lead and/or participate in testing of software projects of large size and high complexity to ensure that software meets end-user requirements, design specifications and development standards
- Critique software process to assure quality and to identify potential improvement opportunities
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience with software development testing methods across the software development life cycle
- Must have knowledge of Quality Assurance and testing disciplines along with experience with all phases and stages of testing (Functional, System, Integration, and User Acceptance)
- Excellent negotiation, decision making, and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills necessary to identify programming errors or inconsistencies and the ability to recommend solutions
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment
- Functional expertise on multiple systems supported by the QA group preferred
- Quality Assurance Certification Preferred
- Understanding of business procedures and financial services operations and products preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.