Location: Atlanta, GA
Our established client is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for operating independently with limited direction, responding rapidly in a diverse organizational environment, overseeing & coordinating multiple technology projects.
- Leading Projects and Program, Navigate project teams and stakeholders creating and following Roadmap Technology Re-platforming and Process Optimization project experience is desirable.
- Experience with agile planning, deployment, integration, test/validation, and configuration custom software across the AZURE DevOps tooling platform
- Experience across entire SDLC, CI/CD tools, with configuration & release management, deployments, and troubleshooting.
- Expertise in TFS/ADO Work Items, Process Templates, Build Scripts, Areas and Iterations
- Document project challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Work on multiple projects including development of charter, creating and maintaining plans, iteration planning, tracking and escalating risks/issues, and creates and presents high-level project readouts for Management team and Collaborate with other related project teams.
- Maintain weekly status reports and coordinate upcoming activities with application teams.
- Strong working knowledge with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Projects, Project Server, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study.
- 7+ years of project lead experience in an IT Department, including tracking, maintenance and planning projects.
- Proven Knowledge in Project Management methodologies with full product lifecycle.
- Working Experience in PMO Environment and Contributing towards its maturity
- Prior experience with both Strategic Project Management and Delivery Product Management
- Project and Program level Risk Management
- Traditional Project Management along with Hands-on with Agile Principles
- Experience in following SCRUM, SAFe
- Experience with Project Online (PWA), Azure Devops.
- Expertise in TFS/ADO Work Items, Process Templates, Build Scripts, Areas and Iterations.
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!