Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: IT Product Lead
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Term: 12 Months
- Responsible for overseeing IT production support of the Company's Business and/or ERP application systems related to Accounting, Tax, and Treasury (ATT) while working with key users in improving business processes.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the IT ATT department to ensure that business goals are met through the effective provision of technology solutions and services.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Oversees daily incident assignment, daily management of repeatable service requests and monitoring of enhancements.
- Oversees SAP configuration and maintenance duties utilizing agile methodology.
- Manages support and maintenance of current legacy systems.
- Leads assigned projects.
- Manages requirements gathering, report creation and database design to support business and managerial reporting initiatives.
- Integrates various external data feeds.
- Leads process improvement activities for various assigned department.
- Oversees the development and enhancement of end-user reports.
- Understands and ensure department compliance with corporate IT governance practices.
- Ensures proper process and code documentation related to department projects/tasks.
- Directs, instructs and coaches users and assigned project team in order to achieve project goals by developing project plans and budgets, allocating and balancing work assignments, and reviewing and evaluating staff technical performance.
- Assists staff and others with technical issues and provides best practice guidance.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with IT and ATT business leaders.
- Attracts, motivates, and develops the talent needed for current and future business requirements.
- Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience and working knowledge in IT and SAP, and Accounting systems with some supervisory experience, managing functional teams, and performance management.
- Proficient in IT service management and managed a ticket queue.
- Consulting and oil and gas industry experience. Agile/Scrum Methodology
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting or Engineering is required.
- A Masters of Information Systems or related discipline Degree.
- General understanding of corporate IT governance practices and handling of regulatory compliance which may include: State, Federal and various taxing authorities and development, and data migration/integration skills.
- Ability to lead business process improvement initiatives, and implementations in some or all of the following areas: Accounting, Tax, and Treasury.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication.
- Advanced reading and writing skills, with the ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
- Distribution and materials management areas in the Oil & Gas refinery and pipeline industry.