Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Our established client is looking for an IT Network Administrator to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will be responsible for providing voice and data telecommunication supporting the County facilities. Incumbents coordinate and respond to service requests, assist with systems upgrades, software and hardware installations and process improvements. Demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive project completion.
Your Role:• Experience in the administration and support of Cisco’s UC portfolio including but not limited to CUCM, Unity, Voice Gateways, Collaboration Edge, Jabber, Telepresence and inbound/outbound routing with PRI and SIP trunking
• Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) call distribution functions and Experience in layer 2 and layer 3 configuration
• Knowledge in VoIP, Codecs, compression and video conferencing services, such as Cisco TelePresence, Cisco 8800 series phones, Call Manager version 10.x.High level knowledge in Cisco Routers, switches and IP Telephony products including Call Manager and other UC products
• Solid understanding of network infrastructure running VoIP, QoS, SIP, H323, video conferencing and video streaming
• Solid understanding of Five9 and Webex Calling solutions
• Should have demonstrated behaviors with accountability and taking ownership
• Must have ability to work both independently and in a group
• Provides technical support to County employees using various telecommunications and network
• Coordinating with vendors and customers for installations or service break fix.
• Designs, configures, tests, implements, and maintains a variety of hardware, software,
peripheral devices, and systems.
• Monitors and ensures systems meet business and performance needs.
• The individual will be required to be on-call after hours, weekends and holidays on a rotating schedule with other team members. The individual will also be required to work with and mentor other team members.
• Perform configuration changes as required; advance level troubleshooting.
Technical implementation of telecommunications and network infrastructures.
• Troubleshoot technical problems with the critical systems, servers and equipment within a
24/7/365 Data Center environment, handling the more complex and critical problems. Responds to system emergencies as required.
• Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Is this a fit ? (Requirements)• Five years of professional level analyst and systems experience in a large-scale Information Technology environment.
• Minimum of 5 years related experience in network voice, collaboration, telepresence and call center environments including Five9 and Webex Calling.
• Previous experience working as VoIP Engineer.
• Works with business users to determine call flow and call center Conduct Design Meetings with other engineers, project managers, vendors, and customers for upgrade/changes on an on-going basis
• Works with business users to determine call flow and call center requirements, solutions, reporting and systems enhancements
• Documents corporate and remote branch call flow configurations and call flow charts
• Performs preventive maintenance on telephony software applications and hardware, repairs to telephony system/environment problems
• Consulting with users, administrators, and engineers to identify business and technical requirements for proposed system modifications or technology purchases
• Evaluating services/products as possible solutions for future requirements or as a replacement/upgrade to existing network
• Deep Knowledge of Cisco IP telephony technologies and solutions
• Provide customer service
• Repair and perform preventative maintenance on systems
• Maintain records and prepare reports
If this sounds like a fit please apply today!