Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: IT Infrastructure Cloud Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 10 month contract
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 3 years of experience as a network or infrastructure engineer or administrator.
- Excellent understanding of cloud foundational services - networks (routing, firewalls, load balancers, gateway etc.).
- Experience working in Azure, AWS, PCF or other cloud-based technologies.
- Familiarity with Terraform or similar automation tools are a benefit as we drive towards Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Linux (RHEL/CentOS) and Windows system administration experience required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (Git, Sonar, Azure DevOps, Artifactory) is preferred.
- Excellent understanding and experience monitoring tools.
- Advanced ability to plan strategically for current and future business environments, including future technology and business design changes to create flexible, scalable solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of IT business operations, systems requirements, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with writing Shell, Python, Groovy, PowerShell, or other scripting language.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and implement solutions and/or workarounds.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge.
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5+ years of experience as a network or infrastructure engineer or administrator, with a desired 3+ years in a relevant cloud, Kubernetes, automation development, and/or orchestration positions.