Spring is just around the corner so time is now to start a new contract. We have a great IT support position that will allow you to work on EOL and many other items in addition to phone support. Duties can include creating and updating reports as well as in person duties with end clients and assist with telecommunication projects.
- Provide first-level support and problem resolution for internal and external customer; point of contact for system related problem; setup and configure branch and desktop printers; monitor the wide area network
- Must participate in established safety programs
- Identify job hazards and promptly reported and corrected
- Provide excellent customer service that will enhance and support Company operations and sales
- Must complete time critical assignments on time to meet company goals and customer deadlines
- Understands potential to be required to be on-call on nights or weekends or work weekend and night shifts
- Must enter all work into ticketing system
- Must comply with all policy and procedures of the company
- Complete assigned tasks as assigned by the System Support Manager
- Install and configure replacement PCs and peripherals
- Perform physical duties related to PC deployments and repair (crawling under desks, packing/unpacking PCs, shipping of hardware)
- Provide level 2 support for PCs, printers, scanners, aircards and PDA devices
- Assist the LAN/Server department with research and evaluation on a wide range of current and new PC products and technical information
- Perform on-sight technical PC support for corporate personnel
- Ensures compliance with company's Performance Standards, with proper recognition of investment for long-term growth
- Recommends products as required and in accordance with polices
- None Interacts with other Company locations/departments, IT employees, and suppliers to resolve any IT related problems
- Attend in house training and become proficient on new technologies
- Attend external training when approved by the company
MATRIX offers a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life, disability, paid sick leave and free training.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- 2-4 years experience installing, configuring and resolving complex PC support issues
- Should possess strong customer service skills and good verbal communications skills
- Should possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Should possess good analytical/trouble shooting skills
- Should have A+ certification and possess good written skills
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.