Position: IT Financial Analyst
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL / Hybrid
The IT Financial Analyst is responsible for aligning our IT financial investments with the most valuable outcomes for JM Family. Establish trusted business relationships and develop a strong understanding of the business and strategic objectives, challenges, and opportunities. Support and facilitate the IT Budgeting and Forecasting process as well as financial reporting and analysis.
- Individual will be responsible for supporting and facilitating annual budgeting process and monthly forecast including preparation of monthly executive financial presentations, corporate deliverables, and variance explanations.
- Review month end transactions for data accuracy, provide detailed explanation on major variances, investigate, and resolve all discrepancies within a tight deadline.
- Partner with all business units and work closely to provide monthly deliverables including forecast submissions and presentations on monthly financial outcomes.
- Identify appropriate data sources and approach to develop automated reports, analysis, and dashboards.
- Work closely with all levels of IT associates on monthly financial deliverables including leading monthly financial meetings, collecting feedback on forecast, and incorporating all changes.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives to drive efficiencies and automation.
- Work on a variety of ad hoc analyses as needed with limited supervision.
- Responsible for reviewing ServiceNow monthly data and reporting as it relates to project financials, forecasting, budgeting, and operational data with financial impact.
- Track and report on Key Performance Indicators and drive improvements across the organization.
- Improve quality of IT financial data to facilitate transparent reporting to Business Unit customers; provide meaningful data to help Business Units drive operations and spend IT budgets in the most effective manner.
- Minimum of 2 years of financial analysis experience required; Bachelor’s degree in finance or information technology required; Master’s degree a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent critical and analytical skills, ability to create financial models, simplify complex data and translate into meaningful insights
- Strong ability to prepare and deliver compelling presentations, storytelling that captures goals concisely, and summarize financial analytics to facilitate decision making
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of associates both oral and written
- Highly adaptable, excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail, ability to create quality deliverables while working with strict deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with a strong focus on continual process improvement and efficiency
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products including an advanced knowledge of Excel and strong PowerPoint experience
- Experience with data analytics, predictive modeling, and machine learning preferred
- BI/Dashboarding tool experience strongly preferred (ex. PowerBi, Tableau, Cognos report builder)
- Experience with NetSuite general ledger and Essbase including database administration, running, and managing calculation scripts in the Essbase outline is preferred
- Experience with IT Finance and project management preferred