Have strong Windows 10 skills and enjoy working in a professional environment performing desktop, laptop systems set up and support as well as all things related? We are looking for an End User Support Technician that has excellent interpersonal skills and thrives in a fast paced and a times, high pressure environment. You need to have good troubleshooting skills and have knack for resolving technical issues with laptops, desktop systems, Windows 10 OS, MS Office as well as audio visual equipment and mobile devices!
What is required?
(1) 5+ years of experience providing end user technical support and have thorough knowledge of Windows 10, MS Office 2016, Active Directory, Citrix, Cisco VPN, Ring Central or similar phone system support.
(2) Must have knowledge and experience with supporting mobile devices, both Android and Apple, including knowledge of mobile device management systems.
(3) Strong experience in conferencing applications (Skype for Business, RingCentral, Teams, and Zoom) and audio visual equipment and conference room setups.
(2) Good attitude and work ethic. Responsive and customer service oriented. Enjoys working with and helping others.
(3) Very good to excellent communication skills....both written and verbal.
(4) Previous experience working in a law firm and local to the Washington, DC area and able to work on site at our offices four days each week with one day remote.
Every day is not the same as you support a wide variety of professional office users in our DC office.
This role will initially start on a contract basis but our intent is for this opportunity to become a full-time position in the future. If you excel with all things technical and enjoy working with people in a professional office environment, please apply so we can begin a discussion with you about this opportunity.