Location: Irving, TX
Term: 6 months
- Design, build, and support the mobile checkout features in the client’s iOS app.
- Able to navigate and suggest improvements on application from an architectural standpoint.
- Keep security in forefront of all decision making.
- Working with a dynamic and collaborative team that integrates a wide array of technologies into a cohesive IT Solution that enables the company to provide more value to our customers & franchisees and drive down costs.
- Participate in all aspects of Mobile software development lifecycle – including technical design, refinement, estimation, documentation, build, test and run.
- Proven experience/responsibility for design and architectural decisions of app in the app store.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8 years of iOS Development experience.
- Experience in designing and developing mobile applications that interact with REST & JSON in a complex operating and cross functional environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical application of design patterns like MVVM-C, VIPER etc.
- Proficient in Swift and software development tools - Git, Jira.
- Strong understanding of core iOS & Swift fundamentals – delegates, protocols, categories, generics, multi-threading, deep linking and lifecycle events.
- Strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
- Experience developing location-based services with MapKit, Google Maps or similar framework.
- Experience integration analytic frameworks like NewRelic and mix panel.
- Experience with multithreading, memory management, and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Experience owning and leading major components in partnership with Architects and Technology leaders.
- Experience automating builds & processes.