Our client is looking for an iOS Developer to join their team for a 6+ month contract onsite in Irving, TX. In this role you will be joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create reliable and flexible iOS apps bound for the iOS AppStore and retail customer’s devices.
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Expert in iOS App Development on Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Solid understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Comfortable with integration to RESTful APIs
- 3-5 years of experience in product development as engineer or senior engineer.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Familiar with frameworks such as React Native, Angular and Ionic
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Large organization experience - Large Scale projects
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- A team player with a start-up/intrapreneur mindset.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.