Position: Investor Reporting Generalist
Location: San Francisco, CA 94111
Term: 6 Months
As a Contingent Investor Reporting Generalist, you will assist in the servicing of our Clients residential loan portfolios by performing bank account reconciliations, investor remittances, and loan boarding of SFR 1-4 loans. Experienced Investor Reporting candidates will also have the opportunity to participate in and possibly lead the Banks servicing efforts in the area of multi-family securitizations.
- Prepare remittance reports, including wire transfer requests, for FNMA and other investors using Actual/Actual, Actual/Scheduled, and Scheduled/Scheduled accounting methodologies.
- Prepare monthly custodial account reconciliations and assist the team in researching any exception items.
- Respond to investor requests for information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1)adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.); 2)adhering to Bank policies and procedures; 3) completing required training; 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer; and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must possess 2 or more years of experience in accounting and bank reconciliation, preferably in the investor reporting arena.
- Must be able to successfully manage projects of a varied and complex nature.
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, notably MS Excel.
- Experience with loan systems such as TotalPlus ML, and/or OnBase a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical, process, and people skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess demonstrated organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.