Position: Integration Architect
Location: Enon, OH
Term: 6 Months
- Define the overall technical integration architecture of a program, system, or application, serving as the technical liaison between IT and our business partners.
- Accountable for defining the requirements, principles and models that guide technology decisions and solution patterns for new and integration architecture.
- Responsible for proactively identifying opportunities, conducting technical and solution assessments, cost/benefit evaluations, performance/functionality verification and help broker other IT services.
- Design, communicate and document the patterns, standards and technologies for the enterprise Infrastructure Architecture.
- Communicate how the Integration Architecture interacts, supports and integrates with other technologies, information systems and support requirements.
- Lead the development, of repeatable Integration technology/information solution patterns for application of appropriate technology to support business requirements.
- Coordinate and oversee architecture implementation and modification of the systems integration’s disciplines
- Develop and maintain enterprise integration architecture, perform activities, including conceptual and logical modeling and analysis of complex systems environments, technical infrastructure, and other components of the client technical environment.
- Lead analysis of the current IT environment and future-state capabilities to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for business improvement.
- Partner with business peers to develop and present business capability models and roadmaps to facilitate discussion and decision making with stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Lead analysis of the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Lead the development of an implementation plan for integration architecture based on business requirements and IT strategies.
- Design and construct future- and current-state business models to practically apply new and emerging technologies to drive them.
- Research and recommend new technologies to achieve improved architectural performance while effectively managing the associated costs of IT operations across the enterprise.
- Keep abreast of technology, customer needs, and industry-related trends.
- Actively engage in the identification and maintenance of technology standards. This extends to ensuring technical guidance is in alignment with those standards and any exceptions are reviewed.
- Escalate technical issues to senior leadership as needed along with insight on recommended resolutions.
- Guide to the technical team and promotes continuous improvement to help the technical team increase productivity and foster innovation.
- Encourage open lines of communication between all team members. Facilitate discussions and resolve conflicts accordingly.
- Mentor senior technical staff and provides support as an escalation point for critical technical issues.
- Complete other duties, including special projects, as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field of study.
- Certified in the discipline of practice: Data, Infrastructure, Network, Security, Solutions or Application. Examples include:
- Microsoft Certified Architect or Open Group IT Architect Certification
- Architecture Certification (TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect, etc.
- Prefer previous experience as a collaborative technical leader.
- Prefer previous experience with developing solution architecture and conceptual and logical system design for large–scale programs and projects.
- Knowledge of global business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management.
- Experience with Integration (Datacenter, O365, Oracle, SAP), Services, and Business Process Management for global solutions.
- Expertise in development of integration processes .
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
- Knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics.
- Ability to translate business needs into architecture requirements.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of architecture alternatives.
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks and information models.
- Understanding of meta-models, taxonomies and ontology’s, as well as the challenges of applying structured techniques (data modeling) to less-structured sources.
- Demonstrated expertise with Word, Excel, and other MS Office suite applications.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the assigned team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues.
- Ability to document the architectural conclusion using technical specification notations, including Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Ability to improve team maturity levels in understanding process and improving productivity.
- Excellent mentoring skills.
- Ability to perform repeated bending, standing and reaching.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to build a trusting and safe environment.
- Strong/effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to multi-task and track multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to work both independent of immediate supervision and in a team environment.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of intra-department functions and operations.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.